POWER FEED 10 is a new type
of wire feeder. It contains complete control circuits and
controls for setting of welding source POWER WAVE 455.
Its design differs from Lincoln Electricfeeders used
until now and determines new trend of reliable wire
feeders with high performance and high comfort of
control, with performance without maintenance and easy
change of arrangement of feeder needed for execution of
|A - Possibility to use wire reels in packing 5 – 30 kg
B - Tiltable feed head prevents welding gun breaking
- Automatic run-in
- Feeding capable to feed also wires from AL alloy with high feed speed
- No tools are needed when replacing rolls
- Feeding speed 1,2 – 30,5 m/min
- High working output 450A/38V at 100% loading
- Wide range of possibilities.
- Welding machine Power Wave is simpler, cheaper
and easy to use.
- Possibility of setting:
- PREFLOW: 0 2,5 sec.
- RUN IN: low range 1,25-3,8 m/min
- ARC CONTROL + - 10
- BURN BACK: 0-0,25 sec.
- POSTFLOW: 0-2,5 sec.
- SPOT: 0-25 sec.
- It is very flexible, with one control cable
connecting all elements.
- Possibility to perform easy works including very
- Flexible platform can be easily changed from
bench to boom arrangement, CV can be changed for
pulse method etc.
- All controls are situated on wire feeder, in
order that a mistake by chance can be excluded.
- Control box is removable and can be mounted on
both bench and boom model.
- Two big displays and pushbuttons for operator
- Possibility of setting wire feed speed, ampers,
voltage, before start of operation.
- Displaying of values, while welding, for 5
seconds after the welding has ended.
- Display in English or metric units.
- Even un unskilled worker can use, by means of
replacement of proper elements,in the course of 5
min, the wide range of possibilities of this
- Wire feeder:
Four driven rolls of the drive, which is designed
for demanding operation. No tools are needed when
- Wire guide for faultless feeding. Perfect
alignment and support of wire.
- Powerful driving motor for large wires and high
- Indicator of exact feeding of wire
- Wire reel stand, for 5 30 kg of wire on
spindle d = 51 mm. Bench model of feeder is
mounted on welding machine with or without swivel
- Welding machine:
- Capable for operation with CV and for
- Design with suitably arranged elements
for easy attendance and maintenance.
- 3-year warranty for parts and labour.
- Made in accordance with ISO 9002
Possibilities of arrangement of panel for POWER FEED
DUAL PROCEDURE PANEL
This panel is provided with a memory for two working
procedures. User can select by means
of a switch procedure A or B or
switch-over to Gun switch for control of
Order K 1542-5.
K1542-9 DUAL PROCEDURE / MEMORY PANEL (small
Panel Dual Procedure / Memory enables selection of either
of the two procedures or welding gun trigger for remote
control of entire procedure can be used. Besides, there
are here six permanent memories for saving commonly used
procedures. Procedure A and B are soft kinds of memories
for storing any changes. These six memories are so called
hard memories or memories of more permanent
kind. Any changes performed must be stored. Each memory
contain only one procedure, it means that any combination
of memories can be called for procedure A and B.
M PANEL (panel M / big panel)
This optional control panel enables user to select the
way of procedure : CV MIG/CV in the shielded
atmosphere of gas, Welding with cored electrode with flux
in the core (Outershield, Metal-cored), Welding with
cored electrode (Innershield) or CC Stick (Soft)
Gouge. Arc control changes the induction
resistence in CV mode and arc power in CC-Stick mode.
A Display for displaying set values
B Setting of RUN-IN
C Setting of volts
D Confirmation of storage of welding parameters
E Pushbuttons for storage of welding parameters
F Quick switch-over of selected pair of parameters
(possible also on welding gun)
G Selection of welding program
H Selection for setting of additional parameters