Description of equipment
Invertec V 300-I is an invertor source of new
generation intended for the heaviest duty conditions.
This source enables selection both, steep characteristics
of constant current (CC) and flat characteristics (CV).
Invertec V 300 - I can be used for manual welding with
coated electrode, for semiautomatic shielded welding
(GMAW) and for cored wire selfshielded welding (FCAW).
This source can be also used for TIG welding, when using
High output of the source (250A at DZ100%) enables its
use for high-productivity welding. Low weight of source
enables its easy transfer in the welding place. Special
treatment of plates of controlling circuits against
moisture and atmospheric influences predetermine the use
ot the source Invertec V 300-I, for heavy-duty
Source Invertec V 300-I can be used with recommended
wire feeders LN25, LN27, LN742, LN542.
When using wire feeder LN25, no interconnecting cable,
source feeder, is needed. Wire feeder LN25 is
connected only by power (welding) cable up to distance
60m from the source
(according to section of welding cables)..
|Example of assembly of the
source INVERTEC V300-I and feeder LN25 for
welding with cored wire Innershield (The most
used assembly for welding with technology
- the newest invertor technology with high output
and excellent welding features
- low weight of source
- high resistance against atmospheric influences
- high reliability
- possibility of selection from 5 regimes of output
- coated electrode short arc
- coated electrode long arc
- welding with self -shielded cored wire
- shielded welding withconsumable electrode
- smooth setting of inductance for welding MIG/MAG
- Arc Force Control for setting of optimal
properties of arc, when manual welding
- conectors Twist-Mate TM for easy connection of
- compensation of input voltage fluctuation + - 10%
- protection against overloading with light
indication on front panel
- 14 - pin socket for connection of other
accessories, remote control of wire feeding
- possibility of 3-phase or 1-phase feeding
- 3-year warranty
- made in compliance with ISO 9002.
230V/1phase 400V/3 phase
|Output current and
||Input current at
||Range of output
|5 - 350A
V300-I and feeder LN25 combined, welding of steel
structure on site.
||Welding of rails,
Innershield technology, with cored wire NS-3M.
Welding source INVERTEC V300-I and feeder LN25
combined, when using special extension.