Description of equipment
Compact 400-I is a 3-phase
source of constant voltage, output 300A/DZ 100%, with
built-in 2-roll wire feeder.
Design of this source combines excellent features of
welding source CV 400-I and wire feeder LN 742 with full
integration of all functions and parameters.
Microprocessor control of output voltage provides
permanently excellent welding output both, with solid and
Perfectly tested robust electronic circuits ensure
very long life. Built-in diagnostics serves for easy
search of faults.
This source is provided with feedback ensuring exact
control of wire feed speed, independent on wire feed
resistence and fluctuations of feed voltage.
Robust dynamic brake does not require any maintenance,
quickly stops motor, so that overtravel is minimal.
Easy replacement of guide rolls enables to use a wide
range of wire diameters, 0,6 1,6 mm for solid
wires, 1,2 2,4 mm for cored wires and 0,9
1,6 mm for aluminium wires.
Transformer assembly, reactance coil and rectifier is
covered with special sealing and insulating material,
protecting circuits against moisture and corrosive
influences of atmosphere.
Easily removable side covers and modular design enable
quick maintenance and attendance.
Front panel contains switches, control lights and
connectors for easy control and attendance. These sources
are provided with undercarriage with platform for bottle
with a shielding gas and for easy installation of water
- Robust electronic circuits ensure very long life,
even in the heaviest conditions for operation.
- Precision and reliability in the sequence of
setting is improved by digital
- Condition and activity of all circuits for quick
and easy repair is controlled by microprocessor.
- Compact dimensions require minimal area for
location on working place.
- Sources contain control plate with diagnostics
for attendance warning that, there is something
- Easy attendance.
- Electronic circuits automatically equalize
fluctuation of inlet voltage + - 10%.
- Possibility of remote control connection for
smooth control of wire feed speed and welding
- Socket 220 VAC for water cooler connection.
- Electronic and thermostatic protection against
current and temperature overloading with thermal
indicator of light.
- Main switch connected with control light.
- Three-year warranty for parts and labour.
- Made in compliance with ISO 9002.
(period 10 min)
||60 / 100
||400 / 300
||36 / 32
|Open - circuit voltage, (max)
|Range of welding current
||50 - 400
|Range of welding voltage
||7 - 36
|3-phase 50/60Hz supply
||230 / 400
|Current supply rated output
||67 / 39
|Dimensions (H x W x L)
Water cooler magnum 8I K873-1.