CZ WELD s.r.o.
Lincoln Electric firm is in the field of arc welding a manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of machinery,equipment and consumables.
Lincoln Electric was at the birthday of the arc welding and for more than 100 years has been offering professional welding sources and consumables to its customers.
The field of colour metal welding is very wide and we are able to offer to our customers the following:
In the offer of welding sources, there are both, sources for GTAW (TIG) welding and sources for GMAW (MIG/MAG) welding.
Robust design of sources with long life. 3-year warranty.
Sources GTAW (TIG):
- SQUARE WAVE 355
- SQUARE WAVE 255
- SQUARE WAVE 275
- SQUARE WAVE 175
GMAW (MIG/MAG) sources
POWER WAVE 450 or POWER WAVE 455 for pulse welding with Al wires and for pulse soldering with bronze materials.
Another sources for non-pulse welding with aluminium CV 400, CV 500, Compact 400 and a wide range of sources Compact.
Welding sources SQUARE WAVE are transformer sources of constant current for high quality welding with direct current and alternated current, method GTAW (TIG), also with coated electrode (SMAW). Smooth control of welding current. The transformer and electronic circuits are designed against interference of atmospheric influence and for reliability and long life. Well arragement control panels enable easy and quick setting of all welding parameters.
SQUARE WAVE sources allow to operator complete control of welding current, plus possibility of setting the starting and final current. They have autobalance control, 2-stage or 4-stage regime of gun trigger, arc starting control, crate filling control and spot welding. Each phase of welding process, its each parameter is indicated by LED, which enables exact programming of all parameters. In addition, the source has possibility of preflow time setting and postflow time setting of the shielding gas and also control of cooling water flow. Excellent arc stability. The sources can be equipped with a great range of accessories, as are remote control, foot starting etc.
- light signalling of individual welding cycles
- exact setting of welding current
- digital displaying of welding current and voltage
- Auto Balance for automatic setting of cleaning and penetrating phase of welding current
- possibility of MANUAL BALANCE for manual setting of cleaning and penetrating phase of alternated (AC) welding current
- possibility of water cooling of welding gun TIG
- possibility of selection of 2-stage or 4-stage switching of welding gun
- contactless arc starting when TIG welding
- preflow of shielding gas
- excellent for aluminium welding and its alloys
- excellent current protection at output
- sturdy execution of circuits ensures long life
- postflow of gas
- thermostatic and electronic protection against overloading and overheating
- compensation of input voltage drop+- 10%
- output for remote control
- output for foot control
- special protection of transformer and electronic circuits against moisture and environmental corrosive influence
- possibility of welding with coated electrode
- robust polarity change-over switch with welding currents for quick change of regime without necessity to reconnect welding cables
- made in accordance with ISO 9002
- 3-year warranty
|Output||Range of current|
|SQUARE WAVE 355||375A / 35V / 35%
300A / 32V / 60%
220A / 29V / 100%
|2 - 400A|
|SQUARE WAVE 275||275A / 31V / 40%
225A / 29V / 60%
175A / 27V / 100%
|5 - 315A|
|SQUARE WAVE 255||255A / 30V / 40%
200A / 28V / 60%
150A / 26V / 100%
|5 - 315A|
|SQUARE WAVE 175||150A / 26V / 25%
125A / 25V / 40%
110A / 24V / 60%
90A / 24V / 100%
|12 - 175A|
Welding source POWER WAVE 455 in connection with feeder POWER FEED 10 represents new designing trend in solving the top, digitally controlled invertor sources for GMAW, SMAW welding in heavy duty industrial conditions. New characteristic feature of this design is control of this source and feeder from one control panel on the feeder POWER FEED 10. Controlling information for the source are coming into the source POWER WAVE 455 from the feeder POWER FEED 10.
The source enables both, the flat setting (CV) and steep setting characteristic.
Therefore it is possible to use it for the following methods:
- GMAW (MIG/MAG)
- SMAW (manual welding with coated electrode)
- GTAW (TIG)
- gouging with carbon electrode
Arragement of control panel on feeder POWER FEED 10 is variable, according to requirement of customer enables to equip this source with simple CV characteristics for GMAW (MIG/MAG) welding, but also for pulse welding with possibilities of individual interference into the welding charasteristics. This source can be also provided with a small panel for the possibilities of welding parameters storage into the six fixed and two variable memories. Selection of parameters from these memories is possible from the control panel or through the change-over switch on the welding gun. Change of program is possible during the operation of the source, so that the operator can prepare in advance two sets of welding parameters. In the course of welding he can choose which of them he wants to use.
This source offers to user a range of installed synergic curves for unalloyed materials, highalloyed materials, aluminium and its alloys with silicon or manganese and tubular wires. Synergic curves are available for both, pulse welding and non-pulse welding.
The selected system of control is easy to understand, so that only short time for training of an oparator is needed.The controlling electronics and microprocessor control are situated under the feeder control panel and do not bother the oparator in any way with too great number od values.The customer selects the optimal configuration of individual elements (panels, interconnecting cables and other accessories) to suit his purpose and his particular needs.
Another suitable element for users is the possibility to separate the control panel from the feeder, the feeder can be located separately, for example into the existing automatic welding equipment and in the same way the control panel can be placed into the control panel of the existing equipment. The welding source can be located independentally, length of all interconnecting cables is selectable.
POWER FEED 10 is a new type of welding wire feeder. It contains complete control circuits and controls for setting of the welding source POWER WAVE 455. Its totally different design, compared with feeders used until now, is a new trend in the field of highly reliable and powerful wire feeders with an advanced system of control, operation without maintenance and easy change of the total arrangement of the feeder to meet all needs and requirements for this work.
The new design of feeding mechanism does not require for its attendance and maintenance any tools replacement of rolls and cleaning. For speeding of work the feeder POWER FEED 10 is provided with an automatic guiding of wire.
- High working output 450A/38V 100% loading
- Possibility of setting:
- PREFLOW : (0-2,5 sec.)
- RUN IN low range (1,25 3,8 m/min)
- ARC CONTROL +- 10
- BURN BACK : (0 0,25 sec.)
- POSTFLOW : (0 2,5 sec.)
- SPOT : (0 25 sec.)
- setting of parameters of crater
- Very flexible, with one control cable connecting all elements.
- Control cables with extensions can reach up to distance 60 m.
- Flexible platform can be easily changed from bench to boom model CV can be changed for pulse welding etc.
- Control box is removable and can be mounted on bench and on boom model.
Source POWER WAVE 455 can be easily installed into existing working places for semiautomatic or automatic guiding of welding gun, thanks to the possibility of easy separation of the source POWER WAVE 455 feeder POWER FEED 10 and control panel.
- Two large displayes and push buttons for operator wearing gloves.
- Possibility of setting wire feeding speed, ampers, voltage, before starting operation. Displaying of values while welding, for 5 seconds after finishing welding.
- Display in english or metric units.
- Even unskilled operator can, in the course of 5 minutes, through replacement of some elements to use wide possibilities of this equipment.
- Wire feeder
Four driven rolls of drive designed for heavy duty operation. No tools are needed
when replacing the rolls.
- Guiding of wire for trouble - free feeding. Perfect wire alignment and support.
- Powerful drive motor for large wires and high speeds in one model.
- Indicator of exact feeding of wire.
- Wire reel stand for 5 30 kg of wire on spindle d = 51 mm. Bench model of feeder is mounted on the welding source with or without optional swivel platform
- Welding source
capable for operation with CV and for pulse welding
- Design with suitable situated elements for easy attendance and maintanance.
- 3 year warranty for parts and labour.
- Made in compliance with ISO 9002 requirements.
|Name||Catalogue No.||Inlet voltage
|Inlet current at 100% welding current||Outlet range||Weigh
|Power Wave 455||K1517-3||230 / 400
50 / 60 Hz
|450A/38V/100%||230 / 65A
400 / 39A
|5 - 570A||113||(600x508x838)|
Modular arrangement of this source and feeder enables easy maintenance, built-in thermal fuses against overloading and electronic protection against exceeding current are for users an assurance of a high reliability of the entire equipment.
Welding source POWER WAVE 455 with feeder POWER FEED 10 are for a user an assurance of a high output, easy maintenance, modern design and high reliability supported by 3-year warranty.
IDEALARC CV 400-I and CV 500-I are sources of constant voltage for GMAW (MIG/MAG) welding. They are intended for welding of constructional and high-quality steels, Al alloys etc. These sources enable welding with solid wire and with cored wire without outer shielding - Innershield and with cored wires with gas shielding cored wires Outershield.
IDEALARC CV 400-I/500-I enable, thanks to smooth setting of arc voltage , to choose the most optimal welding parameters for quality welds with excellent appearance and low spatter and excellent arc stability. Welding sources CV 400-I/500-I can be supplemented with remote control, through which the operator can smoothly control the arc voltage and wire feeding speed.
Source CV 400-I has the possibility of choice between two magnitudes of inductance, which offer for operator selection of required outlet characteristics.Nízká induktance pripojení je typickým pouitím pro krátký obloukový svar mekké oceli, zejména na tenkých materiálech nebo uitím krycího plynu CO2.
- Low inductance of connection is a typical example of use for short arched weld in mild steel, especially in thin materials or with shielding gas CO2.
- High inductance of connection is more suitable for short arched weld of heavier weld or when using 75 % Ar/25 % of shieldind gas CO2.
Assembly of transformer, reactance coil and rectifier is covered with special sealing
and nsulating material, protecting circuits against moisture and corrosive influence of
Sources IDEALARC CV 400-I/500-I are designed for use in the most heavy-duty industrial operations, where user will appreciate their verified robust design, whose reliability results from more than 100-years of experience, which the LINCOLN ELECTRIC firm has. These sources are in compliance with ISO 9002.
These features, which are very important for users, are supported by 3-year warranty. Sources IDEALARC CV 400-I/500-I can be used with a great range of wire feeders, with possibilities of choice of connecting cables length, location of feeder, choice of type of undercarriage, addition of welding gun cooled by water etc.
Recommended are semiautomatic wire feeders Lincoln LN-542, LN-742, LN-25 and LN 27.
- Robust electronic circuits ensure very long life, even in the heaviest conditions for operation.
- CV 400-I, precision and reliability in the sequence of setting is improved by digital voltmeter/ampermeter.
- Outlet terminals for easy connection of welding cables, connection TWIST-MATE ensures quick change of polarity.
- 14-pin connector output for easy connection of wire feeder, with auxiliary voltage 115V or 42VAC.
- Condition and activity of all circuits for quick and easy repair is controlled by microprocessor.
- Compact dimensions require minimal area for location on working place.
- Removable undercarriage source can be located in three sets put vertically on one another.
- Sources contain control plate with diagnostics for attendance warning that, there is something wrong.
- Electronic circuits automatically equalize fluctuation of inlet voltage + 10%.
- Possibility of remote control connection for smooth control of wire feed speed and welding voltage.
- Socket 220 VAC for connection of water cooler.
- Easy attendance.
- Electronic and thermostatic protection against current and temperature overloading with thermal indicator of light.
- Main switch connected with control light.
- 3-year warranty for parts and labour.
- Made in compliance with ISO 9002.
|No. of order||CV 400-I
|Working cycle (Period 10 min)||%||60%||100%||60%||100%|
|Open-circuit voltage, max||V||50||50|
|Range of welding current||A||50-400||60-500|
|Range of welding voltage||V||7-37||12-42|
|3-phase 50-60Hz supply||V||230/400||230/400|
|Current supply-rated output||A||59/34||75/42|
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||mm||546x495x686||700x565x813|
Range of welding materials made by firm Lincoln Electric for welding of colour metals is very wide and includes solid electrodes, TIG wires and MIG/MAG wires.
Materials in brief
Obalené elektrody pro svarování Al - bronzí s 12% Mn pro nízkou porozitu????????
Mn Al Fe Cu Ni RepTec Cu8 12 6.5 2 remainder 2
Coated electrodes for welding aluminium alloys with silicon
Al Si Mn RepTecAlSi5 remainder 5 - RepTecAlSi12 remainder 12 0.2
Wires MIG and TIG for welding and soldering of Cu alloys
|LNM/LNT CuAl 8||remainder||0.30||-||0.5||8||-||-||
LNM CuAl8 Ni2
|LNM/LNT CuNi 30||remainder||0.75||0.2||30||-||0.5||0.35||-|
|LNT CuSn 6||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|LNT CuSi 3||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Wires MIG and TIG for welding of aluminium and its alloys
|LNM/LNT Al 99.5||remainder||-||-||0.05||0.07||0.05||-||-||-||-|
|LNM/LNT AlMg 3||remainder||3.2||0.2||0.10||0.10||-||-||-||-||-|
|LNM/LNT AlMg 5||remainder||5.0||0.2||0.15||0.10||-||0.10||0.15||-||-|
|LNM/LNT AlMg 4.5Mn||remainder||4.5||0.2||0.15||0.15||-||0.80||0.15||-||-|
|LNM/LNT AlSi 5||remainder||-||5.0||0.15||0.10||-||0.05||-||0.6||-|
|LNM/LNT AlSi 12||remainder||-||12.0||0.10||0.10||-||-||-||0.6||-|
LNM wire GMAW (TIG)
LNT wire GTAW (MAG)
|CZ WELD s.r.o., Pod
brizkami 800, 530 02 Pardubice, Czech Republic, tel./fax: +420 466 303 210